No part of our physiology influences how we feel, look, and act more than our hormones. They wake us up in the morning, inform our emotions, help us recover and build muscle after a workout, and guide our sex...
- Confusion, Seizures: People Hospitalized After Taking Veterinary Drug for COVID
- Pfizer Vaccine Booster Restores Nearly Full Protection, Company Says
- Mandates, Not Recommendations, Work Best to Get Folks Vaccinated: Study
- AHA News: Eating the Right Insects Can Provide Nutrition … And Might Be Good for the Planet
- AHA News: Runner in 'Optimal Health' Diagnosed With Heart Failure at 41