We often hear weight loss referred to as a “journey,” and boy is that accurate. Losing weight can be a mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausting endeavor. There are ups and downs, doubts and fears,...
- Confusion, Seizures: People Hospitalized After Taking Veterinary Drug for COVID
- Pfizer Vaccine Booster Restores Nearly Full Protection, Company Says
- Mandates, Not Recommendations, Work Best to Get Folks Vaccinated: Study
- AHA News: Eating the Right Insects Can Provide Nutrition … And Might Be Good for the Planet
- AHA News: Runner in 'Optimal Health' Diagnosed With Heart Failure at 41