If you have a friend or family member who considers themselves a “runner,” then you’ve probably heard them reference the phenomenon known as the “runner’s high.” A runners high is typically attributed to the...
- Confusion, Seizures: People Hospitalized After Taking Veterinary Drug for COVID
- Pfizer Vaccine Booster Restores Nearly Full Protection, Company Says
- Mandates, Not Recommendations, Work Best to Get Folks Vaccinated: Study
- AHA News: Eating the Right Insects Can Provide Nutrition … And Might Be Good for the Planet
- AHA News: Runner in 'Optimal Health' Diagnosed With Heart Failure at 41