If you have a friend or family member who considers themselves a “runner,” then you’ve probably heard them reference the phenomenon known as the “runner’s high.” A runners high is typically attributed to the...
- Do Vitamin D Supplements Help Prevent Diabetes?
- More Shipments of Baby Formula Heading to Store Shelves Soon
- Diabetes Drug Metformin Disappoints in New Breast Cancer Treatment Trial
- Lidocaine Infusions May Ease Tough-to-Treat Migraines
- Autopsy Helps Confirm Cause of Mysterious Paralyzing Illness in Kids