If you have a friend or family member who considers themselves a “runner,” then you’ve probably heard them reference the phenomenon known as the “runner’s high.” A runners high is typically attributed to the...
- U.S. Overdose Deaths Soared During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Lower Rates of COVID in States That Mandated Masks: Study
- Later School Start Times Mean Better-Rested Kids: Study
- CDC Panel Says It Needs More Time to Study J&J Vaccine Clotting Cases
- Bingeing, Stress Snacking: How the Pandemic Is Changing Eating Habits