We often hear weight loss referred to as a “journey,” and boy is that accurate. Losing weight can be a mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausting endeavor. There are ups and downs, doubts and fears,...
- Many Protests Happening in Cities With High Numbers of New COVID-19 Cases
- Case Study Examines What's Behind Severe Kids' Illness After COVID-19
- Coronavirus Pandemic Spurring Mental Health Crisis, Especially in the Young
- Are Food Allergies Under-Diagnosed in Poor Families?
- Living Near Oil, Gas Wells Tied to Low Birth Weight Infants