We often hear weight loss referred to as a “journey,” and boy is that accurate. Losing weight can be a mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausting endeavor. There are ups and downs, doubts and fears,...
- U.S. Overdose Deaths Soared During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Lower Rates of COVID in States That Mandated Masks: Study
- Later School Start Times Mean Better-Rested Kids: Study
- CDC Panel Says It Needs More Time to Study J&J Vaccine Clotting Cases
- Bingeing, Stress Snacking: How the Pandemic Is Changing Eating Habits