Unfortunately, alcohol consumption comes with a lot of negative effects when consumed in excess. Despite how much we may love it, too much can lead to vitamin deficiencies, suppressed adrenals, unbalanced blood sugar levels,...
- U.S. Overdose Deaths Soared During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Lower Rates of COVID in States That Mandated Masks: Study
- Later School Start Times Mean Better-Rested Kids: Study
- CDC Panel Says It Needs More Time to Study J&J Vaccine Clotting Cases
- Bingeing, Stress Snacking: How the Pandemic Is Changing Eating Habits