Unfortunately, alcohol consumption comes with a lot of negative effects when consumed in excess. Despite how much we may love it, too much can lead to vitamin deficiencies, suppressed adrenals, unbalanced blood sugar levels,...
- Confusion, Seizures: People Hospitalized After Taking Veterinary Drug for COVID
- Pfizer Vaccine Booster Restores Nearly Full Protection, Company Says
- Mandates, Not Recommendations, Work Best to Get Folks Vaccinated: Study
- AHA News: Eating the Right Insects Can Provide Nutrition … And Might Be Good for the Planet
- AHA News: Runner in 'Optimal Health' Diagnosed With Heart Failure at 41