As a nation, the United States spends more on weight-loss supplements, gym memberships, and programs for weight management than any other country on the planet, and yet, somehow, the US still battles an obesity...
- COVID Death Rates 10 Times Higher in Countries Where Most Are Overweight: Report
- California Targets Vulnerable Neighborhoods for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Add Sleep Woes to Long-Term Effects of Concussions
- Opioid Addiction Relapse May Be Different for Men, Women
- Women With Type 1 Diabetes May Have Fewer Childbearing Years: Study